Chemical peeling based on stabilized TCA acid, combined synergistically with phenol, ferulic, salicylic, glycolic, almond, phytic and high-concentrated vitamin C. Dedicated to multi-level skin rejuvenation and eliminating any skin defects occurring as a result of aging or external factors. Its innovative composition based on stabilized TCA, combined with a multi-component acid cocktail, provides synergistic and multidimensional biorenal effects at every skin level. The intensive process of remodeling and revitalization takes place without excessive exfoliation of the epidermis and damage in the photoprotective coat of the skin, making the treatment safely used throughout the year.
GLOW-X9 peeling is dedicated to combining and optimizing aesthetic treatments such as:
– needle mesotherapy
– microneedle mesotherapy
– laser therapy
– manual treatments
COMPOSITION AND MODE OF ACTION
Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) – a derivative of acetic acid constituting the strongest acid of organic origin used in cosmetics and aesthetic medicine. It causes chemical damage to the epidermis, which can reach even the papillary layer of the dermis. It initiates self-healing processes, consisting in the complete replacement of damaged cells and deep redermalization of the skin. It has a positive effect on the metabolism and structure of the skin, stimulation of collagen and elastin synthesis and replenishment of Endogenous hyaluronic acid.
Phenol – peeling with the strongest redermalizing and dermoplastic effect. It causes a deep restoration of the Skin layers and a significant improvement in tension. The use of phenol allows for advanced rejuvenation of the skin, visible smoothing of wrinkles and tightening of the skin, thanks to which it is tense as after a surgical facelift. Phenol is also effective in eliminating deep discoloration and acne scars.
Ferulic acid – one of the strongest antioxidants and the most effective ingredients delaying the processes of exogenous aging. It immunizes the skin to ultraviolet radiation and the negative impact of pollution, smog and other environmental factors. It inhibits the activity of the tyrosinase enzyme, blocking the formation of discoloration and hyperpigmentation. It stimulates the regeneration and reproduction of endogenous hyaluronic acid and skin support proteins.
Salicylic acid – beta hydroxy acid with a strong keratolytic and antibacterial effect. It regulates the cell renewal of the skin and has an exfoliating effect on the dead stratum corneum of the epidermis. It cleanses and narrows the outlets of the sebaceous glands in the skin, preventing the aggravation of acne. It eliminates the consequences of acne - smoothes pores and scars and effectively reduces discoloration.
Glycolic acid – AHA acid with the smallest molecule. It has strong exfoliating and dermoplastic properties. It stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen, glycosaminoglycans and elastin, which leads to shallow wrinkles and improved skin firmness. Intensively exfoliates by removing pigmentation changes. It cleanses the sebaceous glands, where it breaks down residual corneocytes, thus inhibiting the development of acne.
Mandelic acid – AHA acid with high gradation and high safety profile, obtained from bitter almonds. It increases the proliferation and exchange of cells with a low level of skin irritation. It reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles and pores and improves the structure of the skin by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. Wide application and effectiveness in many aesthetic problems makes it one of the most frequently tosed peelings in cosmetics and medicine.
Phytic acid – a powerful antioxidant with moisturizing and firming effects. Due to its normalizing effect, it is recommended for oily skin. It stabilizes vitamin C and enhances the synergistic effect of active ingredients.
Proretinol - a more delicate form of retinol. It stimulates the proliferation and renewal of the epidermis, has a strong revitalizing effect. Through keratolytic and depigmenting action, it brightens the skin and reduces discoloration.
- intensive restoration and redermalization of the epidermis and dermis
- stimulation of self-repair and regenerative processes
- initiation of synthesis and remodeling of collagen and elastin
- stimulation of endogenous hyaluronic acid reproduction
- thickening of the structure and firmness of the skin
- illumination and improvement of color
- eliminating discoloration and pigmentation spots
- visible tension and smoothing of the skin
- shrinkage of enlarged pores and reduction of acne scars
- intensive normalization of acne and reduction of eruptions
- normalization of keratolytic processes
- optimization of other aesthetic medicine treatments
- skin with visible signs of aging
- progressive photoaging
- atrophy and skin sagging
- dehydration and gravitational wrinkles
- gray, dull and lackluster skins
- "urban" skins exposed to smog and air pollution
- sun discoloration, lentigo spots
- enlarged pores
- scars and stretch marks
- postural hyperkeratosis
- disorders of keratinization and pigmentation of the skin
Glow-X9 peeling should not be used in the case of:
- pregnancy and lactation
- bacterial and fungal infection within the treatment site
- viral infection of the skin, e.g. active herpes, flat warts
- dermatological therapies using isotretinoin and vitamin A derivatives (up to 12 months after the end of treatment)
- hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation, including in particular allergy to salicylates
- active autoimmune diseases
- acute and chronic dermatoses and skin diseases
- active rosacea and very sensitive skin
- cancer, treatment with chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- tendency to hypertrophic scars and keloids
HOW TO USE
GLOW-X9 peeling can be used alone or in combination with other protocols of aesthetic medicine treatments. The multitude of ways of use and possibilities of application allows you to adjust the intensity of therapy to the individual and individual needs of the skin. Specialized treatment protocols effectively combine exfoliating properties with an advanced process of bioredermalization, reconstruction and regeneration of deep layers of the skin.
COMBINATION WITH NEEDLE MESOTHERAPY
The GLOW-X9 treatment can optimize and intensify the effects of injectable revitalizing treatments. For this purpose, the GLOW-X9 treatment protocol should be performed before starting needle mesotherapy according to the following recommendations. Before starting the procedure, disinfect the skin with an antiseptic and then degrease with DIVES Med. GLOW-X9 PRE-TREATMENT SPRAY. Apply acid to the prepared skin with quick movements, a thin layer using a brush. Pay special attention to the even distribution of the preparation on the skin. Applying acid can cause discomfort and a burning sensation on the skin. Let dry for 5-8 minutes. After absorbing the product, wash it off with water until the burning sensation subsides. Perform a further procedure of needle mesotherapy. After the procedure, it is recommended to use the DIVES Med mask. - GLOW-X9 - COLD MASK for 15-20 minutes and regenerative cream DIVES Med. - GLOBAL REGENERATION, which will eliminate the feeling of possible irritation and discomfort.
COMBINATION WITH MICRONEEDLE MESOTHERAPY
The effect of GLOW-X9 peeling can be enhanced by the use of acid in combination with micropunctures. For this purpose, the GLOW-X9 treatment protocol can be performed before the start of microneedle mesotherapy (SOFT version) or immediately after performing skin microperforation (DEEP version):
Before starting the procedure, disinfect the skin with an antiseptic and then degrease with DIVES Med. - GLOW-X9 PRE-TREATMENT SPRAY. Apply acid to the prepared skin with quick movements, a thin layer using a brush. Pay special attention to the even distribution of the preparation on the skin. Applying acid can cause discomfort and a burning sensation on the skin. Leave the GLOW-X9 layer for 3-5 minutes, then perform a further microneedle mesotherapy procedure, according to the depths recommended in the table. After the microperforation of the skin, the product should be washed off with water until the burning sensation subsides. At the end of the procedure, it is recommended to use the DIVES Med mask. - GLOW-X9 - COLD MASK for 15-20 minutes and regenerative cream DIVES Med. - GLOBAL REGENERATION, which will eliminate the feeling of possible irritation and discomfort.
Before starting the procedure, disinfect the skin with an antiseptic and then degrease with GLOW-X9 PRE-TREATMENT SPRAY. Perform microneedle mesotherapy according to the recommended puncture depths (table). Apply acid to perforated skin with quick movements, in a thin layer using disposable cosmetic baguettes. Pay special attention to the even distribution of the preparation on the skin. Applying acid can cause discomfort and a burning sensation on the skin. Leave the GLOW-X9 layer for 3-5 minutes, then wash it off with water until the burning sensation subsides. At the end of the procedure, it is recommended to use the DIVES Med mask. - GLOW-X9 - COLD MASK for 15-20 minutes and regenerative cream DIVES Med. - GLOBAL REGENERATION, which will eliminate the feeling of possible irritation and discomfort.
AS A BIOREVITALIZING PEELING
The GLOW-X9 treatment can be used alone, without combining with other aesthetic medicine treatments, bringing positive effects in bioredermalization (reconstruction) and revitalization of the skin. The intensity of the peeling depends on the number of applied layers of the product (table) Before using the acid, clean and degrease the skin using GLOW-X9 PRE-TREATMENT SPRAY. Apply acid to the prepared skin with quick movements, a thin layer using a brush. Pay special attention to the even distribution of the preparation on the skin. Let dry for 5-8 minutes. Applying acid can cause discomfort and a burning sensation on the skin. It is possible the appearance of frost, which is the result of protein denaturation. Its occurrence allows you to assess the depth of acid penetration. After gentle absorption, another layer can be applied with possible omission of places affected by excessive irritation. Use from 1-4 layers depending on the type and sensitivity of the skin, as well as indications and the desired depth of penetration. After completing the application of the acid, wait until complete absorption, and then wash off all layers with water, until the burning subsides. At the end of the procedure, it is recommended to use the DIVES Med mask. - GLOW-X9 - COLD MASK for 15-20 minutes and regenerative cream DIVES Med. - GLOBAL REGENERATION, which will eliminate the feeling of possible irritation and discomfort.
The application of GLOW-X9 may cause redness, irritation and noticeable tenderness of the skin. In the event of an unexpected reaction or excessive skin irritation with possible protein coagulation, DIVES Med should be used immediately. -NEUTRALIZING GEL and leave it for 4-5 min, then wash off with plenty of cold water. Depending on the procedure used and the individual properties of the patient's skin, peeling can lead to irritation, coagulation and exfoliation of the skin.
To obtain optimal results of the treatment and safe convalescence, you should:
- do not apply makeup until 12 hours after the procedure
- immediately after the procedure, avoid exposure to natural or artificial ultraviolet radiation and the use of saunas and swimming pools
- use rich regenerating creams and high UV filters, e.g. DIVES Med. - GLOBAL PROTECTION SPF 50
- in case of keratolytic effect, do not remove or tear off the flakes of exfoliating skin
- do not use other peeling agents and substances with irritating properties until the skin is completely convalesced
- read the leaflet before use.
- the preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in medicine and aesthetic cosmetics.
- before performing the procedure, it is imperative to conduct a medical history, exclude contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure.
- a product that strongly irritates the skin and mucous membranes. May cause chemical damage to the eyes. Protect from contact with eyes. If you get into the eyes, immediately wash them with cold water until the burning subsides and immediately report to the ophthalmological inspection.
- before starting the application procedure, it is necessary to protect the eyes. Patients with contact lenses should be advised to have their photo.
- do not apply to birthmarks, tattoos and permanent makeup.
- use only on skins of phototype I-IV according to the Fitzpatrick scale.
- product for external use. Do not inject or consume.
- keep out of reach of children.
- do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been stored incorrectly.
- incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer's recommendations use of the product may lead to complications and side effects.
SHELF LIFE AND METHOD OF STORAGE
Store at a temperature of 15 degrees Celsius - 25 degrees Celsius away from sunlight and heat sources. It is recommended to store in the original packaging. Protect from access to children.
- TCA - 15%
- Phenol - 8%
- Vitamin C - 2%
- Glycolic Acid - 2%
- Salicylic Acid - 2%
- Mandelic Acid - 1%
- Phytic Acid - 0.42%
- Ferulic Acid - 0.1%
- Retinyl Palmitate 0.06%
- Tocopherol - 0.05%
The product can only be used by professionals.
By purchasing the product, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.